Raising the standards of roofing in our community through ongoing education, training & ethical business practices
The Cheyenne Roofing Alliance was launched in January 2017 by a group of local trustworthy roofing contractors.
The Alliance wants area home and business owners to be aware of multiple local area contractors who can be trusted and counted upon to treat them fairly and provide quality work and customer service. Each of the member companies have agreed to pledge allegiance to the following Code of Ethics. The Alliance can be reached at Contact@CheyenneRoofingAlliance.com
Code Of Ethics
- Member will not perform, or cause to be performed, any act which would tend to reflect negatively on our profession or our partner members.
- Member will constantly seek to provide the best value to the consumer.
- Member will not knowingly enter into any contract, the terms of which may imperil the rights of either labor or suppliers of material to receive a fair return for services or goods furnished.
- Member will aspire to elevate the standards of our vocation by exercising a high degree of care in the execution of all sales, all work, and to promptly correct any defective work as a direct challenge to his/her ability & integrity.
- Member agrees to apply all work in accordance with original specifications or written change orders, and will fairly convey and honestly explain any and all proposed or executed guarantees and warranties.
- Member vows to protect and defend the public from unethical practices affecting the roofing profession, and will not purposely misrepresent his/herself or company, nor will they otherwise knowingly engage in any type of fraud. Unethical practices are actions that violate federal, state and local statutes, rules or regulations that govern the roofing profession.
- Members will operate their business in accordance with the laws of constituted authority at all levels, and will comply with all rules and regulations prescribed by law.
- Member will attain and retain General Liability Insurance of at least $500,000 and Worker’s Compensation Insurance reflecting coverage appropriate and common for work and trades performed.
- Member takes pride in their business, and will endeavor to constantly improve the roofing profession of which he/she is a part. Member agrees to support the activities of the association and participate in its projects and programs. He/she will respect his/her fellow roofing contractors and refrain from any disparaging statements concerning them.
- Member will promptly address any and all formal complaints received from consumers regarding the Member’s company within 30 days following notice to Member of such. Failure to address a complaint will be cause for termination of membership.